Thursday, March 31, 2016

April Goals

Last month I started writing monthly goals instead of weekly ones. I rocked last month, so for now I'll keep the monthly thing going.

My main goal for last month was to focus on fitness. I lost 6 lbs last month and joined a gym. I've started the couch to 5K program (again!). Hopefully I can actually finish it this time so this is going to be my first goal. My hardest area with diet is the Dr. Peppers. #theaddictionisreal

1// Continue with the couch to 5K program.

2// Work on Jack's discipline. The timeout mat arrived today and so did the supplies to make some calm down bottles.

3// Keep my car clean. I cleaned it up real well over Spring Break and I would like it to keep that pristine look for April.

4// Work on my 101 list. Thanks Holly for the idea.

April is going to be a busy month so I'm going to keep it simple. Once again, I'm keeping my focus on diet and exercise. September will be here before we know it and I need to be beach ready.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Hopefully you can finish c25k. Finishing that first 20 min run is such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! Hopefully you can finish c25k. Finishing that first 20 min run is such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!