Friday, March 4, 2016

5 on Friday

This hasn't been the best nor worst week ever. It's just been busy and quick as the usual. You wake up like "dang it's Monday morning" and before you know it you are saying "have a good weekend". One thing that I'm trying to do so I don't feel like I'm living my life in fast forward is to write down one happy memory from each day on my work calendar. It's nice being able to look back at all the wonderful moments in your life. Here are a few from this week.

1// Wednesday night we had family over and had a fish fry. Maybree got her first taste of baby food, the boys played fought over a box, and we all ate a delicious meal.


2// Jack has been obsessed with the Pete the Cat books all week. We have four of them and he wants them read to him over and over. He has the "I Love My White Shoes" memorized. As a librarian, I am super pumped to have him finally love books.




3// I've started my fourth day of First Fitness Nutrition and I'm down 4 lbs and 6 inches. I've never been one to measure before but I'm so glad I've started. I'm worried about the weekend. I know it will be hard to be strong but with these results I think I can stick to it.

4// With it being Dr. Seuss week, the kids have been wacky. We've had a theme each day and lots of treats. I always enjoy this week (at first) but by the end of the week I'm glad it's almost over. The kids eat more sugar and any time kids get to wear hats they get wild. Ten more work days until Spring Break!!!

5// Why are my friends always selling something? It is always fundraising items, Girl Scout cookies, beauty products, diet stuff, etc. I want to support. I really do. Thankfully I'm never really pressured but I do feel a twinge of guilt when I don't buy.

I'm ready for the weekend. Jack has been his usual busy wild toddler self but he has been full of love too. Plus, he is talking more and more each day. I love hearing him say new words and phrases. Hopefully, the weather will be great tomorrow and we can spend it outside.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on losing pound and inches!! That's exciting to see your hard work paying off :) Those special weeks at school are always fun, but exhausting. Glad it's behind you. I feel like my nieces and nephews are always selling something and I feel bad to turn them down. Luckily I've been able to say we're saving for a house and avoided having to spend the money lately. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!