Monday, October 10, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

This was a weekend full of all. the. crazy. I need a weekend from the weekend.My niece Maybree and nephew Bennett got to spend the weekend with us. It was a jam packed weekend! 

I cooked, broke up fights over trains that are exactly the same, did crafts, read books, and was basically entertainer for all of Saturday and half of Sunday. Halloween costumes came in the mail, small naps occurred, cakes were baked, debates were watched, lots of Paw Patrol, watched Arkansas get beat by Alabama, had a cookout, did LOTS of cleaning, and tons of prepping for the week ahead. 

Y'all I'm tired. My assistant at work is out this week and it is going to be so busy because fundraiser is over this week. I have to check all the orders and deposit all of the money. Plus, my mom is working so she can't pick up Jack from daycare. It is all going to be rush rush rush. 

We have some fun plans for the upcoming weekend so I'm excited about that but until then I'm going to white knuckle it through this week. 

Below are a few pictures from our weekend. 






3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, such cute costumes. My little guy is going as a fireman this year. He's also a huge Paw Patrol fan lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your busy week!! Glad you were able to have a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get Mom of the Year AND Aunt of the Year!! Oh my goodness, Maybree's sweet, little face is sooo cute!! I know you enjoy that girl time with her. Hope your week isn't too bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!