Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Wish List

I have gifted this necklace to a few friends and family and each of them loved theirs and now I really want one for myself. I love a lot of the jewelry at Silpade but I especially love this necklace


Wedges are all the rage right now. Since I can't stand a heeled shoe, the wedge is perfect for me. At 5'4 I always enjoy a little height. I'm loving these wedges from Target.


To keep with my shoe theme I am loving these Sanuks. I love Sanuk shoes! They come in some really cute colors also.


I love my Hobo wallet but it is time for a new one. I'm really loving this one with the wrist loop.




What is on your spring wishlist? 

3 comments:

  1. I love wedges! My favorite are my TOMS wedges. I'd have a pair in every color if I could afford it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get some new flats, a new wallet, some new workout clothes/tennis shoes and colored skinny jeans. I'm forcing myself to not buy any new scarves or accessories, but more basic pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!