Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...



Off to work I go.

I've been on Christmas break for two whole weeks and it has been glorious! Now it is back to alarm clocks, putting on make-up, driving, scheduled pee breaks, schedules in general, and just good old fashion work. Ugh! I love what I do, but I do love hanging with my baby toddler, watching Scandal, snacking, and peeing when I want to damnit!

It will take a few days to get use to the hussle and bussle of living by a schedule again and I'll adjust but I'll think I will whine about it for a few days. The one positive side to coming back after Christmas break is the excitement of new resolutions and the promise of what could be.

2015 just may be a glorious year. I'm still working on coming up with an official word for this year. I saw on another blog where someone's word is "invest" and I like that but I'm not going to steal it. I know my own word is out there for me, just waiting to be pulled out of my brain.

Do you have a word for 2015?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart smile!