Tuesday, January 20, 2015

happy january photos

Displaying IMG_3541.JPGDisplaying IMG_3478.JPG

Displaying IMG_3539.JPG
One of my New Year's Resolutions was to look more put together so I went and got fake nails. I have awful looking real nails that chip so easily so I decided to try the fake ones and I really like them. It took a day or two to get use to them but after that I was in love.

I've noticed that when I paint them the polish seems to stay on days longer. In the top picture I have a cute modest light pink and in the botton picture I went a little more bold and did a bright red. I feel very feminine when I have my nails painted. I hope it is something I continue throughout 2015.

My other happy photo was taken one day when I was actually the one who got to pick up Jack from daycare. Usually my Mom has to do it since I work so far away. We were rocking the ABC song and having a great time.


Linking up with Tabitha at a hundred tiny wishes.
a hundred tiny wishes













2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with me hun! Unfortunately, I don't know if it's just me, but your photos aren't displaying. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they are not displaying at my end either..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!