Monday, July 25, 2016

Christmas in July Gift Exchange

I participated in this years Christmas in July Gift Exchange. Jack and I were paired up with Courtney and Aria over at Sweet Turtle Soup

Jack was at daycare when the package arrived so I laid everything out for him for when he came home. When I picked him up I told him he had presents at home. He was very excited and I don't think he believed me until he saw them. 


The first thing he opened was the book Zootopia. He had just watched it for the first time on Saturday so he was familar with it. We read it right away. I'm sure I'll be reading this book many times to come.




The second gift we opened were these really cool bath pipes. I'd never seen them before but I knew he would love them. 



The third gift we opened were these really cool pop molds. We made lemonade popsicles right away. I'm made homemade lemonade earlier so I knew it would be the perfect thing to use for popsicles. They actually froze within a few hours and Jack and I both enjoyed 2 each after supper. 


White the popsicles were doing its thing, Jack wanted to play with his new bath pipes. Typically I don't give Jack his bath until after supper but he was so excited that I gave in. He loved them! I put them in the tub first but he quickly learned how to take them off and put them in different spots. These pipes will be used for a long time to come. 


4 comments:

  1. How fun! My kids would love those bath pipes! We need some new bath toys, I'll be on the lookout for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bath pipes! Definitely looking to get those for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all the things were enjoyed!! I love gifting those pipes. They have been on Aria's list for ages but we never end up getting them lol. Maybe this Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bath tunnels are great! I'll have to be on the lookout for them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!